We all have to believe this fact that Diabetes is a kind of most faced health problem, which is increasing day by day irrespective of the age of people, as most of the children are also facing this problem. But the biggest issue which is leading to the enhancement in the number of Diabetes Problems affected people is lack of knowledge.
With the help of this article, we are going to discuss everything about Diabetes from its causes, symptoms, remedies, and many more such things, with which we could decrease the lack of knowledge amongst people so that they can get rid of this issue as soon as possible.
So if you want to know everything about the Diabetes problems, then do follow this article till the end.
Read this also…Top Ayurvedic Treatment in Kerala to tick off in 2020.
All About Diabetes Problems
Diabetes is a kind of chronic disease in which our body is unable to produce proper glucose because of which we had to face high blood sugar issues, and this problem entirely is called Diabetes.
You all must be knowing that with the help of blood sugar level in our body, we would be able to know what type of Diabetes problem we are facing. Let us have a look at the blood sugar level chart
- Less than 70 mg/dl- Hypoglycemia
- In between 80-100 mg/dl- Normal Blood Sugar
- In between 100-125 mg/dl- Pre-diabetes
- More than 126 mg/dl- Type-1 or Type-2 diabetes
Read this also…Health benefits of Fruit and vegetables
Types of Diabetes Problems
There are different types of Diabetes that people face, and those types are as follows-
Type 1 Diabetes
In this type of diabetes, your body itself produces some cells because of which insulin-producing cells in your pancreas are destroyed. Hence, your body is unable to produce enough insulin for our organization.
Read this also…Best Exercise to loss weight and many other health benefits
Type 2 Diabetes
Under this type of Diabetes, your body will produce insulin in your body, but it would not be able to use it properly, and hence it will lead to high blood glucose levels. Moreover, in some severe conditions, your body is unable to produce insulin.
This is a type of Diabetes issue in which your body faces a high blood glucose level during pregnancy time. Under this kind of Diabetes issue, you would be able to notice that it will start appearing during the 3-4 month of pregnancy and hence will disappear after the baby is born.
This is another form of type 1 diabetes that usually takes place during the adult age, and you would also be able to notice that the development rate of this type of Diabetes is slower than other kinds of Diabetes.
The type of diabetes problem that takes place because of genetic factors that are known as Diabetes MODY. In this case, you would be able to notice most of the symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
This is a type of Diabetes issue in which you can notice the features of both type-1 and type-2 Diabetes at the same time.
Type 3 Diabetes
This is one of the unknown kind of Diabetes, and it is said that not every country have this type of Diabetes issue.
Steroid Induced Diabetes
This is the type of Diabetes that is faced by those people who take steroids for getting rid of their type 2 diabetes.
This is a condition in which a person is unable to, or it’s hard to control type 1 diabetes.
This is the type of Diabetes that a person would have to face because of some medical conditions.
This is a type of Diabetes, which is not related to blood sugar level and is completely connected to a higher level of urination issue.
It’s a type of Diabetes that is found in young people only.
Early Signs & Symptoms of Diabetes
Here in this section of the article, we are going to have a look at the early signs and symptoms of Diabetes-
- Early signs of Diabetes- There are several early signs of Diabetes, let us have a look at them-
- If you can feel more hunger and fatigue, then this can be an early sign of Diabetes.
- If you can notice excessive urination issues in your body, then this can also be an early sign of Diabetes.
- Dry mouth is also an early sign, as all the fluids in our body get used for the creation of urine.
- You can even face an issue of blurred vision and can be considered as early signs of Diabetes.
- Symptoms of Diabetes- Let us have a look at some of the general symptoms of Diabetes-
- Increased hunger
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Slower healing process
Causes of Diabetes
There are several causes of Diabetes, let us have a look at them one by one-
- If you eat excessive fried food, then this can be a cause of Diabetes.
- Mental stress is also a cause of Diabetes.
- If you do not do exercise, then this is also a cause of Diabetes.
- Excessive sleep and obesity is also one cause of Diabetes.
- Overtaking of proteins and fats is also considered as a cause of Diabetes.
Treatment for Diabetes Problems
Diabetes is a kind of problems that should be treated only after taking proper advice from your doctor, and here we are going to have a look at some of the most effective treatments for Diabetes that are mostly prescribed by doctors.
- Medication- The first way with the help of which you can get rid of all types of Diabetes is with the help of proper medication. Although there are several medicines and drugs available in the market, but it is suggested to go for a checkup to your doctor to get the best medicine for your diabetes problem.
- Treatment with insulin- The following way with the help of which we can treat our diabetes issue is with the help of treating it with insulin. In this treatment method, several ways can be used, and those are insulin pens, insulin pumps, and many more.
- Home remedies for Diabetes- Although we cannot completely get rid of Diabetes issues with the help of home remedies, but we can manage Diabetes with these methods easily.
- You can consume karela once a week, with the help of which we can manage Diabetes.
- You can create a powder of dry mango leaves that you can take in the morning with water for better management of Diabetes.
- Start using amla in your daily diet for better results.
Hearing that your loved ones are suffering from diabetes can be shocked but need not worry !! Management of blood sugar is the best way to cure and prevent diabetes. You can help them by preparing a hood healthy diet and make sure to add physical activity as a routine part of their life.