The 10 best fitness app for health in the year “2020”.
It’s already one month has been gone of 2020, But you are still stuck on how to achieve your health and fitness goals. Many of you must have taken New Year’s resolution to give priority to your health and get a perfect fit, healthy body. Well, if you are still not able to figure out how to start focusing on your health due to office, busy and hectic schedule, then need not to worry. Because here we are sharing the Top 10 Worldwide Health and Fitness App that will help you to stay fit no matter how busy you are or where you are.
It has been trendy now to keep the fitness app in your mobile that helps people to keep themselves maintain at home or anywhere when it suits them without any hustling to manage time for the gym. Most of the apps include the features of regular exercise, calorie counters, tracking, or some combination of all three.
Therefore, we have prepared a list of the 10 best health and fitness apps of 2020 to help you to focus on your health goals. These best apps will not only help you to access to new types of cardio, better resistance training routines but will also help you to manage stress levels and sleeping problems.
Read this also….Sleeping Disorder causes & treatment
1. MyFitnessPal:- Best fitness app
MyFitnessPal is a top-rated app among those who face difficulties to manage their food intake. The app contains a database of all food items. So, it helps to keep track of everything you eat, the calories that a food item has, and also the exercises to keep yourself fit.
Read this also….Best Exercise to loss weight and many other health benefits
Features of the best fitness app:-
- Calories counting
- Best food database
- Useful for those who are looking to maintain their weight
- Customize calorie intake as per your favorite meals.
- Options for entering your recipes.
MyFitnessPal also comes with a free option, where you will get basic calorie food, activity, weight, and a few other metrics. To know more, you can opt for a premium subscription of $9.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
Google Play Rating: 4.5/5
2. Best fitness app:- Aaptiv
Aaptiv is one of the well-known health and fitness app used worldwide. This app is best for those who love to workout with personal training. Aaptiv consists of every level of exercise to assist you in accomplishing your fitness goals. Moreover, you can filter available workouts by duration, music genre (every session is set to a curated playlist), trainer, and difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced).
Best Fitness App Features:
- An in-ear personal trainer
- 2, 500 + audio sessions
- 15 personal US certified professional trainers
- New courses every week to train yourself more.
- More than 3,000 workout sessions with unlimited access
- Weekly plans for weight loss, training, maternity, and many more.
Start your workout from free trial and after trial $10/month for unlimited access.
Google play rating: 4/5
3. Lifesum:- Best app for fitness
If you are looking for a health and fitness app for both diet and exercise, then this is the perfect combination of both. The app asks for the basic details of height, weight, etc. and helps to guide you with personalized recommendations to follow. With Lifesum, The best thing about this app is that diet plans offered are based on the user’s Life Score or health assessment. Further, you can also simply click on the number of glass icons to keep track of water consumption.
- Maintain a record of dietary and fitness habits.
- Healthy recipes videos and customized diet plans.
- Hydration management
- Diet plans for weight loss
- Weight tracker
- Exercise Diary
You can use the free version, where the food and exercise tracking is free. The subscription plans cost $3.99-$6.99 per month / $44.99 per year.
Google Play Rating: 4.3/5
4. Stronglifts 5×5 and You Are Your Own Gym
If you don’t have time to go for gym and still to find out how to build muscles at home, then Stronglifts is the most effective to build stronger muscle and burn fat.
StrongLifts 5X5 is the best fitness application that tells you exactly how much weight you need to lift as per your goals. Whether you are looking to build muscles or burning fat, it will give you an exact count of diet intake a lifting weights.
- Workout plans include three workouts a week of 45 minutes each
- App remembers what you did the last workout and what to do next
- All customization available
- Great design, innovative features, and overall quality.
- Graphs to view the progression of your lifts and body weight over time
- Videos of StrongLifts 5×5 Workout A/B and exercises
Many of the needed features of a beginner are free. Once you move towards the expert training or workouts, you can unlock pro features of this app by paying $9.99 per 3 months / $19.99 per year.
Google Play Rating: 4.9/5
5. Yoga Studio: Mind & Body
Yoga is one of the traditional ways to keep yourself healthy and fit. The yoga studio is an excellent app for beginners as well as for professionals. The app focuses on the positivity which your mind should conceive and transform your body.
- More than 70 yoga classes
- full HD video quality of yoga poses
- Fresh classes added regularly
- Full instructions and guide
- Customization available for ordering the Yoga
- Daily, weekly or monthly class schedules to attain fitness goals
- simple, elegant & user-friendly design app
Get a 2-Week FREE trial with any selected plan!
Google Play Rating: 3.9/5
6. Yoga Daily Fitness
Yoga daily fitness app contains a variety of Yoga poses along with the proper step by step instructions. It also has strength exercises which help to increase the flexibility in your body.
- 30 Day Yoga with videos
- Yoga music to relax
- Reminder to make you remind to do Yoga
- Yoga programs
- Free yoga fitness
The app is free to use for any of the features. You just need to download it and start following your daily yoga routine.
Google Play Rating: 4.6/5
7. Home Workout
No equipment workout is possible with the Home workout app. The app has a collection of workouts that you can easily do at home, even without having any gym equipment. It has all routine exercises starting from warm-ups to strength training. With the detail videos of a home workout, you will feel to have a personal trainer with you and helps to stick on your routine.
- Detailed animated video guides
- Lose weight plans with a personal trainer
- Track your weight trend with the charts
- Daily remainder options
- Perfect for beginners.
Also, the Home workout apps can be downloaded for a free version with many of the features. To get pro features, you can also get a subscription at a cheap rate of $2.99.
Google Play Rating: 4.8/5
FIIT is another highly rated and recommended fitness app due to its app interface and great design. The app has interactive classes that help to keep you engage and motivated for workout daily. The unique feature of the FIIT app is that when you sign up for the app, you will receive a heart-monitoring chest strap. This feature allows you to track your daily progress so that you can improve further.
- Training plans tailored to your fitness goal and level
- See your heart rate, calorie burn and reps
- Customer support seven days a week
- Bodyweight exercises, resistance training
Google Play Rating: 4.5/5
After signing up with the app, your first 14 days are free, and you can cancel anytime. FIIT’s subscription starts at £20 for a month. However, if you are looking for taking a quarterly plan, it will cost you £45, and yearly, it’s £120.
7 Minute workouts: The most popular app for people who want to do workout effectively but within a few minutes due to time restrictions. As the name suggests, Seven- 7 Minute workouts app have workout plans of seven minutes to keep your overall body fitness. Whether you are looking to lose weight, get a flat tummy, or want to get healthy, you just need to fill your goal details, and the app will guide you.
- Workout anytime anywhere – All you need a chair and wall
- Get access to 200+ workouts
- Adjustable duration and rest time per exercise
- Notifications for daily workout
- Get guidance and instruction through voice
- Pause or skip workout options available
Google Play Rating: 4.5/5
10. Sworkit Fitness
With Sworkit, you can live your life at best. This app is one-stop solutions of every fitness point, including weight loss, gain muscle or level-up your endurance. The Sworkit Fitness app is specially designed for people who are new in the fitness world or who are just too busy to join the gym.
- 1-on-1 assistance from certified personal trainers
- Create your perfect routine
- Over 800 body weight and small equipment exercises
- 6-week programs designed for beginner through advanced levels
- Ask nutrition questions, or just get guidance on how to reach your goals.
- Have guiding video workouts
You can enjoy the free trial after signing up for the app with basic details.
Google Play Rating: 4.1/5
After reviewing the experience of people, we have helped you to choose the top 10 worldwide health and fitness app among the thousands of fitness apps. You just need to install them as per your needs and goals. Build a routine with these fitness apps and stick with your fitness and healthy habit. You will start noticing changes in your body in just a few short weeks.